Save $170 per candidate! Corporate Safety Program members are able to purchase ELDP for $80 per student, versus $250 for non-Corporate Safety Program members.
Corporate Safety Program
Meet annual safety requirements without business disruption! The need to maintain an audit-proof Corporate Safety Plan and to implement ongoing safety training creates another new compliance issue. At Fleet Response, we’ve solved this one, too, with a comprehensive, affordable safety program.
Here’s what our Corporate Safety Program includes:
- Full visibility to both company profile as a whole as well as individual driver profiles
- E-learning modules emailed monthly directly to the driver
- Tested & tracked training
- App used to document Safety Meeting Attendance & Employee Discussions (additional enhancement available for purchase at checkout)
- Auto generated emails- training assignments, past due reminders, expiring medical card & license reminders
- Document upload (accident reports, evaluations, driver discussions, policy sign-offs etc.)
- Monthly Safety Meetings sent to owners and managers to educate / reinforce each month’s E-learning module
- Corporate Safety Plan – reviewed / approved during multiple safety audits
Cost is $100 per driver slot, annually. No cost to replace a termed driver!
Entry Level Driving Program (ELDP) - Hire the Drivers you Want!
Imagine a low-cost, entry-level, driver-training program that prepares your candidates for driver certification by your motor carrier within just FIVE days. We imagined precisely that type of program, and we created it – so that you can hire the drivers you want.
Note: ELDP content is intended for PD drivers only.
Here’s what’s included:
- Guidance on becoming a driving school vendor (as required based on your contract)
- Step by step instructions and overall program guide for both a trainer and your candidate
- Approved, online training lessons and quizzes
- Road & driving range instructional materials
- Final exam and certification of completion
Cost is $80 per candidate. Note: Some motor carriers require all trainers must complete our ELDP prior to being able to assist candidates through the program. At check-out, please purchase 2 ELDP slots, one for your candidate and one for your trainer (if required). If your trainer has already completed the program you do NOT need to buy it for them again.